Welcome to the Virtual Learning Headquarters
Take lecture online, and certify faster.
BARTENDER TAKE-HOME KIT
1. WHAT PROGRAM DO WE USE? - ZOOM
2. DO I NEED A COMPUTER? - No, there's a mobile app!
IF YOU ARE USING A MOBILE DEVICE, BE SURE TO FIRST DOWNLOAD RING CENTRAL MEETINGS
3. WHAT ABOUT HANDS ON? - Part II - Hands-on, will be scheduled upon completion of Part I. Those that scheduled lecture during COVID19 will have first priority to CCBA once we are back up and running to complete the remainder of the certification program!
4. HOW LONG ARE THE CLASSES?
2 WK (M-TH) CLASS - 3 hours daily for 8 sessions. AM & PM options available
4 WK (SUNDAY) CLASS - 5 hours for 4 sessions.
5. HOW I GET MY MATERIALS? We will schedule days for students to pick-up materials the week before class.
6. HOW MUCH IS THE COURSE? Part I (Lecture) is $200.
7. DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE BOTH PARTS? -
We realize that not all our students want a certification, and just want to learn about liquor knowledge, and thats ok! Please note both Parts I and II should be completed with a 80% or higher to be eligible for certification and access to our private Graduate Page.